News Index

Stadium-Arcadium.com Forum Index > Flea

Flea No.40 in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world.

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sidewinder
Administrator
Administrator

Flea No.40 in Kerrang’s 50 Greatest Rockstars in the world.

Flea is listed at number 40 in Kerrang! Magazine's '50 Greatest Rockstars in the world today' which features in the August 6th 2011 Issue (No.1375) of Kerrang! Magazine.

Read it here...
http://stadium-arcadium.com/03-08-2011/kerrang-magazine-50-greatest-rockstars-in-the-world-today-august-6th-2011-issue-1375-red-hot-chili-peppers/red-hot-chili-peppers-news/article9159

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Herminator
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

He's my number one

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm 
bearcatzrhcp11
Rolling Sly Stone
Rolling Sly Stone

quote:
Originally posted by Herminator:
He's my number one

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm 
supes616
Rolling Sly Stone
Rolling Sly Stone

"Funk rock’s very own Jimi Hendrix"
i like that Grin

surprised they didn't mention the school.

Originally posted by Red Hot Chili Peppers:

"You never heard of us? Well thats alright, we play hardcore bone-crunching mayhem psychedelic sexfunk from heaven, and we're here to perpetrate the funk into your anal cavity." - Anthony Kiedis

"I like to say that personally, I am ah... probably the most intelligent, most handsome beautiful person to ever grace this planet." - Flea

"Somebody who spends their days absorbed in this music that I've been making with the chili peppers and in my solo music that I make, I know that's having a good impact on them. Like I know it's coming from a completly healthy place. I know the spirits that helped me do it are wonderful parts of the universe (...) And I just know that's healthy for people." - John Frusciante

"Yes my middle name is Gaylord. I am lord of the gays, so don't fuck with me" - Chadwick

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm 
# Ana Power #
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

quote:
Originally posted by Herminator:
He's my number one

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
hazarhcpr#1
Member - Level 2
Member - Level 2

the symbol down the bottom are pretty crap

according to them flea is a "guitar hero", well if you insert bass in there, then alright

just what i feel

my face will never show

what is not real

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm 
Mitchel122
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

The fact that you see that Green Day dude on the right at the cover makes me believe that he is higher than Flea. Which makes his No. 40 position even more debatable.

You just gotta love the shit out of Flea.

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: