News Index

Stadium-Arcadium.com Forum Index > I May Again Know John

John's recording with Share Watson for his new album again!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Jelmer
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

I wonder what kind of guitar

I bet we all do though

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm 
LoveJFrusciante
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by Jelmer:

I bet we all do though

Copyright by Adam King from RHCP fbook group LMAO PMSL

“When I got back from Michigan, the band played a big show at the Long Beach Arena, which was filmed for a documentary. In the middle of the backstage interview, the interviewer started asking me about Ione, and I told him we’d had a rough breakup. Just then, John peeked into the camera frame and said, ‘That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. Anthony’s a free man, and you know what that means: It’s time to fuck.’ It was John’s way of bringing me out of my doldrums, and it was a tactic that we’d both use on the rest of the Mother’s Milk tour.”
— Anthony Kiedis

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 pm 
nom_nom
Freaky Styler
Freaky Styler

quote:
Originally posted by LoveJFrusciante:
quote:
Originally posted by Jelmer:

I bet we all do though

Copyright by Adam King from RHCP fbook group LMAO PMSL

LMAO PMSL LMAO PMSL LMAO PMSL

"If Baron von Münchhausen, had ejaculated the four of us being the Red Hot Chili Peppers, onto a chess board, I would have to say that Rick Rubin would be the perfect chess player." Anthony Kiedis

RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK

RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 pm 
MinorKing

I don't want to make people sad here, but personally if think there is a high chance that John won't publish the record. I can't believe that john didn't make any record between the Emperyean and now, i think he will keep the record to himself and his closest friends.

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 am 
AaronianKenrod
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

quote:
Originally posted by MinorKing:
I don't want to make people sad here, but personally if think there is a high chance that John won't publish the record. I can't believe that john didn't make any record between the Emperyean and now, i think he will keep the record to himself and his closest friends.

He told Share he intends to release it.

July 15th 2006 - Earls Court, London
August 30th 2011 - E-Werk, Cologne (Viewed in cinema)
September 2nd 2011 - London Koko (Heard set in alley behind Koko with Ezra, Missfunkymonks and Izzybabes)
November 9th 2011 - O2 Arena, London
November 10th 2011 - O2 Arena, London
November 19th 2011 - LG Arena, Birmingham
June 23rd 2012 - Knebworth Park, Stevenage

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
LoveJFrusciante
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

quote:

don't be ridiculous man Uh uh Uh uh Uh uh

“When I got back from Michigan, the band played a big show at the Long Beach Arena, which was filmed for a documentary. In the middle of the backstage interview, the interviewer started asking me about Ione, and I told him we’d had a rough breakup. Just then, John peeked into the camera frame and said, ‘That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. Anthony’s a free man, and you know what that means: It’s time to fuck.’ It was John’s way of bringing me out of my doldrums, and it was a tactic that we’d both use on the rest of the Mother’s Milk tour.”
— Anthony Kiedis

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 pm 
Warpataxia
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

Why wouldnt he? Thats just bull mate LOL
A PANTOMIME MOTION WHERE I AM
RAY FUCKED ME

RELAX BRO, WE'RE ALL BADASS ACTORS HERE
SO CEDRIC'S BEEN LISTENING TO A LOT OF YELLOWCARD
AND A LOT OF WEIRD BANDS LIKE THAT, SO WE ASKED HIM TO STAY HOME, SO

WE ARE LIKE A COUPLE THAT HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR 25 YEARS.
I THINK FROM THE START WE KNEW THAT EVENTUALLY WE WOULD GO BACK TO SUCK DICK.

OMAR SENT A SINGING TELEGRAM - A POLICE OFFICER -
THEN HE STARTED GETTING NAKED AND TRIED TO ARREST ME
THEN I REALISED THE NAKED POLICE OFFICER WAS OMAR AND
WE DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER

IN OTHER RELATED NEWS, OMAR WILL BE PLAYING ON TYLER PERRY'S UPCOMING
ALBUM ENTITLED A KINGDOME 4 DAT ASS. DAVE IS SET TO REVIVE HIS BROADWAY
CAREER IN THE MUCH ANTICIPATED PRODUCTION OF YENTIL. MARFRED WILL BE TOURING
AROUND THE STATES GIVING A SEMINAR ON HOW TO PRONOUNCE HIS NAME. AS WELL AS
SYMPOSIUMS THAT HELP DIFFERENTIATE HIM FROM ÜBER TALENTED DOPPLERGÄNGER OF
RODRIGUEZ'S. I WILL BE TEACHING SCULPTURE CLASS AT UCLA THAT FOCUSES ON FOOTLING
BREACH REALISM IN THE WORK PLACE. KEEP YOUR EARS POSTED FOR ANY MORE INFO

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm 
SeanMaster150
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

quote:
Originally posted by AaronianKenrod:
quote:

He told Share he intends to release it.

Source? I believe you, just wanna see. Smile

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm 
AaronianKenrod
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

Someone asked on twitter if he intends to release it and she said yes Happy

September 2nd 2011 - London Koko (Heard set in alley behind Koko with Ezra, Missfunkymonks and Izzybabes)

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Morrissey

quote:

I understand this point of view because of the RZA interview . RZA told that John only makes music for himself and friends. I think it was a period of John haha. His point of views change alot ( think of BTW ( first idea was a punk record and it became a whole different record).

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 pm 
MinorKing

John got himself in a habit of writing as much songs as come to him. Between 2001 and 2004 he wrote more than 70 songs and released them, i can't believe john didn't wrote at least that amount of songs after he quit the band, so i think he wrote way more songs as one record, i wonder if we will ever hear them

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm 
rattlesnake87
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

Maybe he is going to release 5 album this year, 3 albums the next year LOL

www.last.fm/user/ZaphBot

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:59 pm 
RedHotJSC_87
Warlock
Warlock

if my theory is true than I think contract obligations he had with the Peppers have kept him from releasing anything recently. (something like; "you have to wait so many months before releasing solo material should you leave the band"...blah blah blah)

Of course I have no true knowledge of this, but a lot of bands have things like that written in their contracts...

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:29 pm 
nom_nom
Freaky Styler
Freaky Styler

quote:
Originally posted by RedHotJSC_87:
if my theory is true than I think contract obligations he had with the Peppers have kept him from releasing anything recently. (something like; "you have to wait so many months before releasing solo material should you leave the band"...blah blah blah)

Of course I have no true knowledge of this, but a lot of bands have things like that written in their contracts...

Hmmmm, that's interesting. That's got me thinking if someone is blocking John's music from entering our ears Sawweeee

"If Baron von Münchhausen, had ejaculated the four of us being the Red Hot Chili Peppers, onto a chess board, I would have to say that Rick Rubin would be the perfect chess player." Anthony Kiedis

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm 
RedHotJSC_87
Warlock
Warlock

quote:
Originally posted by nom_nom:
quote:

Hmmmm, that's interesting. That's got me thinking if someone is blocking John's music from entering our ears Sawweeee

Well big record companies like WB only look out for themselves and they wouldn't want to take the chance of a member leaving a band and then releasing an album that would take away from sales from the actual band. I know John's albums don't sell that well but they can't take the chance.

If this is the case then once that time period is up maybe John will start releasing more and more of his work.

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 pm 
dveri
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

quote:
quote:

cockblocking isn't allowed OMG!

gif by dadskills
Fuckity bye!

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Avant-gardist
Freaky Styler
Freaky Styler

quote:

Quite possible. Maybe the same applied to Dot Hacker.

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 am 
nom_nom
Freaky Styler
Freaky Styler

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well big record companies like WB only look out for themselves and they wouldn't want to take the chance of a member leaving a band and then releasing an album that would take away from sales from the actual band. I know John's albums don't sell that well but they can't take the chance.

If this is the case then once that time period is up maybe John will start releasing more and more of his work.

How do these people sleep at night? Down

quote:
Originally posted by dveri:
cockblocking isn't allowed OMG!

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 am 
AaronianKenrod
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

RZA tweeted a few hours ago about him just having left John's 'lab'. I think it's safe to say he'll probably be on the new album too.

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 am 
rattlesnake87
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

This album will be full of Black music....
I like it LOL
Do you have the link of the tweet?

www.last.fm/user/ZaphBot

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 am 
JTGreat

"What I don't get done will be done by somebody else" john frusciante off the empyrean album. Just left his lab. He's on the next level bong - https://twitter.com/RZA

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 am 
nom_nom
Freaky Styler
Freaky Styler

quote:
Originally posted by rattlesnake87:
This album will be full of Black music....
I like it LOL
Do you have the link of the tweet?

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 am 
LoveJFrusciante
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

quote:
Originally posted by JTGreat:
"What I don't get done will be done by somebody else" john frusciante off the empyrean album. Just left his lab. He's on the next level bong - https://twitter.com/RZA

are we sure that John doesn't have some sort of ganja lab under his house? LMAO PMSL LMAO PMSL LMAO PMSL

— Anthony Kiedis

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 am 
AaronianKenrod
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

RZA always writes 'bong' at the end of every tweet LOL

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 am 
Funky Monks102
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

He's definately doing a hip hop album, I'm waiting for the Joaquin Phoenix collab!

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 am 

Jump to:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: