News Index

Stadium-Arcadium.com Forum Index > Road Trippin' - RHCP Tour 2011-2012

Concert in Cologne 10.07. Vids. Pics. Setlist.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
McLeach
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

WTF the setlist is full of shit, only 4 new songs! I think its so stupid that they have just released a great new album and dont play it! im going to see them on tuesday in stockholm and dont want to see this. They have a new guitarist, its only fair to play mostly new stuff. We all have heard cant stop and btw a thousand times. FUCK meh

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Americanghostdance
Member - Level 3
Member - Level 3

quote:
Originally posted by Griesbrei:
Hey, could anybody who was there tell me what the prices of the t-shirts and zippers were? I'd really like to know because I'm going to go to Hamburg tomorrow night (:
Thank you!

t-shirts are €30, and hoodies are €50. There are really nice omes, I bought 2 shirts and a wristband, but had I had the money om me I would have bought à hoodie as well Tounge

It was a really great show. We had drive all the way from Rotterdam, and waited in line for like 3 hours, but is was totally worth it and we were really close to the stage (The people there were crazy though, some girl bit my friend is his back Insane )It was a pleasant surprise they played BSSM, that was awesome. We got ourselves one these posters who hung outside as a nice souvenir happy

Pay your surgeon very well
To break the spell of aging

07-10-2011 Cologne
16-10-2011 Rotterdam
28-06-2012 Nijmegen

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am 
pepper dion
Rolling Sly Stone
Rolling Sly Stone

quote:
Originally posted by Americanghostdance:
The people there were crazy though, some girl bit my friend is his back Insane

WTF Erm

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am 
Griesbrei
Member - Level 1
Member - Level 1

Hey, thank you Americanghostdance!
Now I know that I have to take enough money with me, even though I think that 30€ for a t-shirt is quite expensive...

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 am 
misterska

quote:
Originally posted by McLeach:
WTF the setlist is full of shit, only 4 new songs! I think its so stupid that they have just released a great new album and dont play it! im going to see them on tuesday in stockholm and dont want to see this. They have a new guitarist, its only fair to play mostly new stuff. We all have heard cant stop and btw a thousand times. FUCK meh

You are making jokes, right?! Erm

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 am 
Tad
Member - Level 2
Member - Level 2

i just loved Throw away you television b/c they maked the great and fantastic jam at the end... now they just play 3 min song... Uh uh andddd i dont liked meh

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 pm 
McLeach
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

quote:
Originally posted by misterska:
quote:

You are making jokes, right?! Erm

how's that? dont take that literally but somethings not right when there 4 new songs out of 19?!? to me it gives a feeling that they are not proud of their album although i know they are. To me a new tour should first be always about the album and promoting it. Four songs are so little, like 15 minutes! 15 minutes after waiting this tour for 4 years. I just dont get it

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
jowitte
Newbie Veteran
Newbie Veteran

There is a camera team somewhere near the merchandise shop. They take pictures of fans making funny faces. Those pictures are shown on all screens during Give it away

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Henrik
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

i just scanned & uploaded the AK-handwritten setlist:

rhcp live: #76

http://twitter.com/Henrik_RHCP

http://www.facebook.com/Henrik.RHCP

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
alehi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

nice! thanks henrik

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:42 pm 
sir-psycho-sexy
Loyal & Valued Member
Loyal & Valued Member

quote:

yeah, everybody has the right for his own opinion LMAO PMSL

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:23 pm 
Freaik

How the hell do ppl make it to get those setlists? :s Will try it somehow tomorrow.
hurley should have tried those numbers.

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 pm 
LiveAtSlaneCastle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Freaik:
How the hell do ppl make it to get those setlists? :s Will try it somehow tomorrow.

sometimes after the gig the security guys (if they are cool) put them off the stage and give them to fans. Whistle

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 pm 
puyol5.shun
Member - Level 2
Member - Level 2

found some videos on youtube. loved the solo in maggie that starts from 1:25
Raindance Maggie
Jump to Youtube Download VideophpBB Plugin

Otherside

Cant Stop

Californication

http://www.youtube.com/user/puyol5shun?feature=mhee

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:03 pm 
ww-drummer

After visiting the show in cologne yesterday and reading this particular threat, i had to register because i have to say:

I was the lucky guy who got the setlist-paper Thumbs up Headbang

I saw them the 2nd time and it was absolutly amazing...since i have holidays and nothing else to do ( LOL ) i decided to be there at 11am.

The highway was pretty "empty" and my plan worked. After hours of waiting and recognizing that 16 pm would have had the same effect we got into the stadium, first row-jackpot!!!. At around 7:40 pm some gilrs started screaming, i turned around and there was Chad standing about 3 meters away, damn that was a very crazy feeling LOL

Well and then after the great pre-band the Peppers started...it was such a great atmosphere and damn, again i saw and heard why Chad is the fu***** greates drummer out there..

And now im sitting at home watching "TV-Total Stockcar-Challenge" waiting for the Peppers to play 2 more songs...first one was Can´t Stop and the other two propably will be Maggie and Monarchy of Roses

Cheers!

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm 
Red Hot Aviator
Member - Level 2
Member - Level 2

How was it like in the first row? Would you recommend it? Because I consider coming very early to the Vienna show to be in the front but I'm afraid of a bad sound/sight and a crazy crowd.

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm 
# Ana Power #
Funky Monk
Funky Monk

omg that stage!

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Qbekbear
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

Great solo by Josh in Californication! Especially the beginning. I'm just wondering if the out-of-tune chord at 3:24 is done on purpose, I think not happy Nevertheless great performance by Josh in Cali. Also Maggie becomes better and better each show. The outro jam is just awesome and it's also getting better and better. Can't Stop and Otherside are a little bit mediocre (as for Chili Peppers standards) because of being overplayed. If I were Anthony I'd make some rotation in the setlists. All in all - another great show I missed Grin

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:05 pm 
ww-drummer

Mmh i dont know how the Stadium in Vienna is like, so i would say go for the first row LOL The Sound maybe is better if you have some more distance BUT theres nothing that can stand the atmosphere right in front of these guys and the jumping and singing crowd next to you ;)

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm 
Henrik
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

i uploaded 71 photos of yesterday into my cologne-album on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150343356688498.368882.744658497&type=3

1x Setlist
6x Femi Kuti, one of them with Flea, one of them with Flea, Josh & Chad
3x Merchandise
1x Poster
1x Lanxess Arena Logo
1x tall guy : )
1x crowd in front of the stage....right after entrance
1x standing in line....outside, 40 minutes before entrance
56x during the rhcp-concert, including 4 fotos of the crowd around & behind me

and thanks to Ana for posting here the photos i already uploaded from the venue inside : )

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hot Aviator:
How was it like in the first row? Would you recommend it? Because I consider coming very early to the Vienna show to be in the front but I'm afraid of a bad sound/sight and a crazy crowd.

the sound was bad yesterday.... in the front area - not only in the first row - but the lanxess arena is known for that.

in vienna stadthalle the sound is good. listening to the recordings of the 2006 shows.

yes, the crowd was crazy in the first two rows yesterday.

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
alehi
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

very cool album henrik!

i've watched maggie and californication so far, both are quite good. Guitar Guitar Guitar

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:28 pm 
Henrik
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

audio of Soul To Squeeze :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88P5QAU1

7,68 MB - 5:35

Last edited by Henrik on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:29 am 
chilistrucker

quote:

are you sure?
you know if they played nearly all new stuff, people would moan like mad. you can't please all the people all the time.
trust me, you'll love the show in stokholm, i was in cologne and it was awesome, great set, great stage and visuals, and they are on top form Grin

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 am 
Freaik

Do you get some kind of a fillet this time, if you make it to the front row? In case I wanna go to the toilet and not loose my chance to the fronts.
hurley should have tried those numbers.

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:51 am 
Henrik
First Born Unicorn
First Born Unicorn

Freaik,
it depens on the venue - normally yes.
in cologne we got blue wristbands in the front area.

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 am 

Jump to:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: